Get to know the TT Base Pack 52
The TT Base Pack offers a volume of 52 liters and is expandable to 65 liters. It has a height-adjustable and removable lid. When used without the lid, the backpack is closed with the rolled snow guard. On the front and sides is MOLLE, lots of MOLLE!
The hip belt can be removed and used separately as a Warrior Belt if you like to run it that way.
- V2 Plus Carrying System
- Divided main and bottom compartments
- Fixation for hiking poles or ice axes
- Volume expandable from 52 l to 65 l with roll-top snow guard
- Roll-top snow guard (without lid) can be used in two locking positions
- Height adjustable chest belt
- Removable, padded hip belt
- Side compression straps
- Compression around perimeter of base
- Lid with gear loops
- Easy-access pocket on top of lid
- Height adjustable, detachable lid
- Hydration system compatible
- Gear loops
- Antenna ports into the main compartment
- Hip belt can be used separately as a Warrior Belt
- MOLLE system on all the important attachment areas
HINT: The side pockets of the TT Tac Pouch 15 BSP Set is ideal as a modular addition to the TT Base Pack 52.