Facts you need to know about MOHOC Cameras!
With a patented helmet contoured base and low-profile housing to eliminate snag hazards, MOHOC Cameras are ready for the harshest conditions, straight out of the box.
Here’s what you need to know at a glance.
Waterproof to 10m/33ft and drop-proof to 2m/6.5ft, MOHOC Cameras are IP68-rated for you waterborne operators out there.
Mount MOHOC Cameras at any angle, then rotate the lens to level the recorded image to horizontal. Enables exceptional, snag-free versatility of mounting positions & perspectives when recording operations.
Its single button tactile control with vibration feedback enables intuitive operation even in the harshest conditions.
Both MOHOC® Cameras capture razor-sharp 1080p HD video and 12MP photos in visible light, low light, and white light.
As an integral part of the C5ISR tactical operating network, MOHOC® Cameras are essential for obtaining, gathering and processing real-time data to maintain operational superiority.
- Weight: 7.2oz (202 grams) with Li-Ion rechargeable battery
- Dimensions: 52mm x 42mm x 88mm (WxHxD)
- Video Settings: 1080p/60FPS, 1080p/30FPS, 720p/120FPS, 720p/60FPS, 720p/30FPS, and time lapse (60 sec, 30 sec, 5 sec, or 3 sec)
- Photos: 12MP
- Field of View: 140 degrees
- Lens Aperture: F/2.8
- Battery Life: Continuous record time of 2 hours 45 minutes for 1100 mAh rechargeable and 5+ for CR123A