The latest addition to the Liberator HP 2.0 Multicam is available!
The Liberator HP 2.0 Multicam which is now available, provides enhanced hearing protection in all environments, including those with impulse/gunfire noise and high-decibel, constant background audio.
The glass polymer, injection-molded, slim earcups provide excellent durability and is the base earcup for the Liberator IV and V headsets. The Liberator HP can be sent in and converted (for an additional charge) into either a single or dual comm headset.
Once the headset has been converted to a Liberator IV or V, a Push-to-Talk (PTT) can also be purchased separately and added to the system.
- First of its kind multi-mode adjustability providing Active Noise Reduction (ANR), Active Noise Cancellation and both simultaneously
- 3 Distinct hearing protection modes:
- ENHANCED MODE Blocks dangerous impulse noise, while enhancing nearby speech and audio
- MOVE MODE Blocks all external noise
- CLARITY MODE Blocks all external noise, while enhancing nearby speech and audio
- Industry-leading sound localization for maximum situational awareness and sound detection
- Slim earcup design layered with sound barrier technology
- High-definition speakers with enhanced electronics
- Speed-change battery compartment works with either two AAA batteries or one CR123 battery
- 160-300 hour run time (mode dependent)
- Noise reduction rating (NRR) of 26dB
- Easily converts to behind-the-head or helmet mount suspension (purchased separately)
- Designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA