Now available from FFI, the Ranger Green Gen3 Combat Set
If you like Crye combat suits but don’t want to break the bank for a set, FFI has you coverd. Their repros are pretty well made and have found their way into movie productions as well real world application and of course, airsoft. Not to mention that even Travis Haley runs them (in M81 Woodland).
The latest addition to the collection is the FFI Ranger Green Gen3 that comes in the all new 2021 cut for improved fit and performance.
1. MIL-SPEC’s 50/50 NYCO Ripstop Fabric which is very durable and comfort.
2. Combat trousers made with X Series SPANDEX STRETCH Clothing, where the elasticity performance is greatly better than last generation.
3. High Quality and Extremely Durable YKK Branded Zipper was used.
4. Ranger Green is suitable for forest/jungle, urban and CQB operations. The tiger stripe camo combines multiple brush stripe with green and brown, and based brush-strokes of black printed over a lighter shade of olive or khaki.
5. Classic and Fashionable executive collection combat suit set.