F.A.B. Defense Introduces New GL-Core M Adjustable Stock
Modi’in, Israel. – F.A.B. Defense® is pleased to announce the release of GL-Core M stock as a replacement for the GL-Mag stock. The GL-Core M is the latest addition to the F.A.B. Defense® newly developed CORE line of premium carbine stocks.
The F.A.B. Defense® GL-CORE M is purpose built to provide law enforcement officers an extra mag when they are required to utilize an AR-15 in the line of duty. Typically law enforcement officers have easily accessible spare mags for their side arm on their belt.
Officers rarely have spare mags for their AR15 / M4 on their person and are left with one mage in the rifle when they pull it from a patrol vehicle. With the F.A.B. Defense® GL-CORE M officers will have the standard 30 round mag in the rifle but will have an additional mag stored in the buttstock for easy access under high stress situations.
The F.A.B. Defense® GL Core M is a tactical buttstock with a multi-textured rubber buttpad and an integrated AR15 style magazine carrier. The GL-CORE M stock has ambidextrous rear QD sling swivel connectors molded and includes an interchangeable buffer tube adapter to provide compatibility with both Mil-Spec and Commercial buffer tubes. The GL-CORE M comes in Black, OD Green, and FDE colors.
F.A.B Defense® GL-CORE M Features
- Tactical buttstock with integrated AR 5.56 magazine carrier
- Optimized for a rapid magazine change
- Multi textured rubber butt-pad for a secure shouldering during rapid fire
- Interchangeable buffer tube adapters for a tight fit on Mil-Spec and Commercial buffer tubes
- Provided with one Ultimag 10 round AR magazine
- Includes ambidextrous quick detach rear sling swivel connectors