Case Knives Continues Its Expansion Into The Modern EDC Market With Its Kinzua Tanto Point Folder—a Departure From Its Popular Slip Joints.
The Kinzua™ is an modern chapter in the story of Case® knives. This new one-handed opening knife features a S35VN tanto blade with a stonewashed satin finish. The knife handle is made of durable, lightweight anodized aluminum with a triple-faceted face.
Its flipper design offers quick and reliable deployment with a simple flip of your index finger and snaps open on a ball bearing pivot. The frame locking mechanism secures the blade in position when fully opened. A reversible deep carry steel pocket clip allows for a comfortable, and versatile, pocket carrying experience.
The Kinzua name is inspired by a scenic stretch of forest in the Allegheny region and the knife is a part of the first collection of Modern Everyday Carry knives to be crafted in our Bradford, PA factory.
- Satin Finished S35VN Steel blades; Lightweight Anodized Blue Aluminum Handle with Spine Gimping
- One-hand opening frame locking Tanto blade
- Reversible deep carry steel pocket clip
- Length: 4.75 inches closed and 3.4 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty