This job might be a great fit for you!
To our Stateside readers, if you’re into the firearms business and love to shoot guns (of course you do), FN Herstal America is hiring! Become a Weapons Tester 1st shift! Learn more below.
FN America, LLC is a U.S. subsidiary of FN Herstal, S.A., a global leader in the development and manufacturing of high-quality, reliable firearms for military, law enforcement and commercial customers worldwide. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia with manufacturing operations in Columbia, South Carolina, FN America is passionately committed to providing its customers with a portfolio of FN-branded products, training and support services that enhance user performance and safeguard their lives. For more information, visit us at or follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
The Weapon Tester I cleans, inspects, and test fires all weapons and components.
- Performs testing of weapons for all product lines.
- Prepares ammunition to meet daily requirements.
- Properly accounts for ammo usage.
- Accurately annotates all test records.
- Checks weapon serial numbers against bar codes and UID labels.
- Reviews work instructions and routings to determine testing sequences.
- Assists in daily cleaning and 5s duties
- Responsible for accountability and maintaining of all fixtures and mounting devices used in weapon testing.
- Performs functions as required to include troubleshooting, cause and effect, and repair.
- Implements and sustains Lean initiatives for improvements in quality, cost, delivery, and safety.
- Other duties as assigned by management*