What you need to know about the new BCM AIR MCMR GBBR
Here’s a quick overview of some of the key features that takes the new MCMR GBBR from Vega Force Comapny a step forward in gas block back game as seen from the manufacturing (internals) point of view. If you haven’t found more intel by now, you get it here.
The VFC BCM® MCMR 11.5″ GBBR is not only directly put into the new design “Non-cut lever” Steel Hammer Set, but also improve the structure of the lower receiver, increase the fitting depth, and the structure of the firing pin base parts is greatly simplified, making the valve knocking action more stable, the durability of the parts is effectively improved, and the maintenance will be easier VFC said.
Futuremore, the new lower receiver can be directly assembled with previous VFC M4 GBBR upper receiver without having issues.
The Key Features
Improved Lower Receiver Internal Structure & New Firing Pin Design. Original steel fire control parts and new steel high-speed bolt assemble with better structure design and set up, these offer stability sustained fire-power for the end user.
What’s more to know here:
- Redesign of the internal groove of the AR series GBBR lower receiver.
- The number of parts of the firing pin parts is less than that of the old version, and it is easier to maintain.
- The old version of the firing pin parts need to be directly installed on the lower receiver. The new firing pin parts is an modular parts, which is more convenient than the old version of installation and replacement.
- The new firing pin parts have a deeper installation position for effectively strengthen stability, and the improved lower receiver is equipped with positioning holes, which is not easy to cause installation deviation or skew during operation.
- Newly designed parts operation stroke, increase the stability when the firing pin is repeatedly operated.
As on previous released GBBRs from VFC, the BCM MCMR GBBR also features the new “GuideHop” adjusting design which is housed up front in the gas block making it easy for you to hop your BBs in place.
Got extited? Then you may want to check out the full features on the BCM AIR website.