Design meets 1947, LLC – 1947, LLC meets Speidel and the result is the 1947 Timepiece!
The 1947 Timepiece features a 3-hand OS21 Quartz Chronograph movement, within a black ion-plated stainless steel case with a gun grip bezel. The watch face has dual chronograph sub-dials with 60-minute and 24-hour counters, luminous hands and hour markers, as well as a date display located at the 6 o’clock location.
• Durable Mineral Crystal Lens
• Screw Down Stainless Steel Engravable Case Back Cover
• Screw Down Easy-Grip Crown
• Water Resistant to 10 ATM (330ft)
• Two Year Limited Warranty
• 4 Multicam® Abrasion Resistant 500 Denier Invista
• Backup Canister w/ Additional Spring Bars
• Easy to Use Dual Tip Watchband Replacement Tool
• Dust Proof and Water Resistant Hard Case w/
Pressure Equalization Valve